At Gametime Bet, we are in the entertainment business. When individuals are entertained, there is a healthy dose of fun and excitement, all experienced within an individual’s financial means. For the majority of people, it’s easy to make this distinction. However, at Gametime Bet we know that a small percentage of people struggle with the fact that games of chance are simply a series of random outcomes, which for them takes away the entertainment factor. At Gametime Bet we are serious about the prevention of compulsive gambling, and educating those inflicted, helping to steer them in the right direction so that they can take back control.
1. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, please find local office of gamblers anonymous.
2. You can visit www.gamblersanonymous.org or any other relevant website to obtain advice on setting safe limits, understanding the myths associated with gambling, and identifying the risks and potential signs of problem gambling.
3. Patrons can control their own personal limits allowing them to govern their play to their own personal limits. We also offer customizable cooling off periods or the ability to self-exclude oneself on this website. Patrons are advised to use these services if at any time they feel they are showing any tendencies towards compulsive gambling. All the limits and exclusion features can easily be found when logged in under their “My Account” section.
Set a limit on the amount you can deposit into your account within a specified period of time.
Set a limit on the losses you can incur within a specified period of time.
Set a limit on the amount of time you can play in any one session.
Exclude yourself from playing for a definite or indefinite period of time.
Any decrease to a limit on an account on the Website will become effective immediately on that site. Any increase to the limits on an account with the Website will become effective after the set period of the previous limit on that site has expired.
4. Enable the secure login feature on your account at any time by going to My Account > Account Details > Strong Authentication section on the Website. When the secure login feature is enabled, the following process is required to be completed for you to gain access to your account at all times. This is not active on registration.
A special code sent to your registered cell phone number must be entered into the required field.
5. Monitor all login access on your account by checking the “Notify me on login of my account” checkbox in the My Account > Account Details > Contact Preferences section on the Website. This enables a feature that sends an email to your registered email address each time you or anyone unknown to you logs into your account. This is activated by default on registration.
6. Underage gambling is a criminal offense. Anyone who assists a person under the age of 21 to gamble in any way shall be prohibited from Internet gaming.
7. When you reach a total deposit of $2,500, you will be notified and you will not be allowed to make any further bets until you acknowledge having reached the $2,500 threshold. You also have the possibility to set daily deposit limits or canceling the account should you choose to.
8. You have the ability to change your password under the “My Account” section of the website. Simply login to your account go to My Account > Account Details > Change Password, enter your new password twice and click on Save. If you forgot your password and you would like to retrieve it, simply click on “Forgotten Password” option in the Login box. You will be required to enter your email address and you will receive a password reset via email.
9. If you wish to submit a complaint you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Complaint” in the subject line.
10. You can always view the Terms & Conditions you are hereby acknowledging by clicking the T&C’s link at the bottom of the website.
11. If you wish to obtain any information such as your account number and/or data relevant from your gaming history, simply login to your account, go to My Account > Account Statement. Once there, you can select the period for when you would like to see details and you can choose between: Bonus, Deposits, Withdrawals and Gaming history. Alternatively you can request such details by sending an email to email@example.com.
12. You are required to configure your computer with the auto-lock feature to prevent unauthorized use of your internet gaming account.
13. You are not permitted to allow anyone to use or access your internet or mobile gaming account.
14. If after all reasonable means have been exhausted to resolve an issue, you are still not satisfied with the outcome, service or feedback provided by Game Time Casino or its staff, you can lodge a complaint directly with the Division of Gaming Enforcement:
1) Patrons can e-mail a complaint to the local gaming authority.
2) Patrons may contact the local Division of Gaming Enforcement.
3) Patrons may complete a Patron Complaint Form. Forms can be requested at Game Time at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please fill out the form and submit or mail to local gaming authority.
See General Terms & Conditions for additional details and information about Game Time online gaming.
Last Modified: September 7, 2020